The Home24h project is a perfect example of TECES’ good practice in managing a successful cooperation of 12 Slovenian companies. Partners used their complementary knowledge and experiences to implement newly developed, technologically advanced yet complementary solutions into a new concept of smart and sustainable construction. The green smart and connectable house opened its doors to the public in April 2022.
TECES was proactively involved in the Dom24h project since the preparation of the project conceptual design, assembling the project partnership, and managing the preparation of the project proposal for public call. Following the approved funding, TECES took on the role of a project coordinator providing professional support to project partners for carrying out development activities, monitoring the progress, and achieving the project set goals.
The Home24h project is a perfect example of TECES good practice
The Home24h project is a perfect example of TECES’ good practice in managing a successful cooperation of 12 Slovenian companies. Partners used their complementary knowledge and experience to implement newly developed, technologically advanced, but complementary solutions into a new concept of smart and sustainable construction.
The three-year project (April 2019 - March 2022) is worth € 16.9 million and is supported by the Ministry of Economic Development and Technology (MGRT) and the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
The project pursued several developmental and business goals:
- development and demonstration of the Home24h building concept both in physical form and in the form of a digitized twin,
- development and demonstration of newly developed innovative solutions of partners for smart buildings of the future,
- connecting Slovenian partners to strengthen the offer of complementary comprehensive solutions for user-friendly, connectable and energy-self-sufficient smart wooden prefabricated buildings in domestic and foreign markets,
- development and demonstration of the integration of individual solutions of partners into a completely new concept of wooden prefabricated building with excellent properties to improve the project holder market offer,
- development of new business and marketing models.
The smart home of tomorrow will be opened from April 2002 forward
The Home24h as the green, smart and connectable house opened its doors to the public in April 2022 at Limbuš near Maribor at the location of MARLES hiše Maribor d.o.o., where it is possible to see the building and implemented solutions.
This project brings together individual, recently developed, and technologically advanced, yet complementary, solutions of 12 Slovenian companies in a completely new and integrated solution that will enable the construction of sustainable, smart, interconnected, user-friendly, advanced, and healthy living environment.
Partners contributing the solutions under TECES management are:
- Marles hiše Maribor d.o.o.,
- Petrol, d.d., Ljubljana,
- Alples, d.d., Železniki,
- Gorenje household appliances, d.o.o.,
- ETI Elektroelement d.d.,
- Danfoss Trata d.o.o.,
- JUB d.o.o.,
- Helios TBLUS, d.o.o.,
- Intectiv d.o.o.,
- Robotina, d.o.o.,
- Smartis, d.o.o.,
- Špica International, d.o.o.
Project Home24h is one of Slovenia’s breakthrough economic achievements
Project Home24h was selected as one of the breakthrough economic achievements on the occasion of Slovenia's 30th independence anniversary by the Slovenian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
This only confirms the TECES visionary role in the project development phase and idea creation. Home24h represents a visionary solution for future living, especially in the light of climate changes, digitalization trends in the business world and private life, and last but not least in the light of epidemiological experiences.