In March 2021, TECES responded to the ECCP call, which addresses the challenges of the green transition, as envisaged in the renewed EU industrial strategy (March 2021) to accelerate the green and digital transition.
The updated industrial strategy considers the EU's ambitions as well as the new circumstances arising from the consequences of the COVID-19 epidemic. It is about promoting the transformation of companies into a more sustainable, digital, resilient, and globally competitive economy, which is also supported by the tender.
The topics we will focus on:
- Resilient business models that include future thinking and strategic anticipation, adapting business strategy to changing circumstances.
- Development of environmentally friendly products and services, including sustainable innovation and development of green products.
- Improving waste management by reducing the amount of waste, including the efficient use of resources in production and value chains.
- Principles of recycling including the investment value of recycling.
- Promoting sustainable innovation, including the principles of business innovation, sustainable innovation in value chains and, above all, enabling and promoting green ideas.